CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Claire Bear!!

When you move so often in the Air Force, it is never easy to leave friends. But, what I have found is it's even HARDER when your children have friends. Yes, Adilyn is only 9 months old but she had a sweet little friend, Claire. They would have play dates....Claire would get incredibly excited and squeal and Adilyn would cry. Beth (Claire's mom) and I couldn't help but laugh because Claire was just happy to see Addy and Addy was just scared. Anyway, today is Claire's 1 year birthday and we wish we could celebrate with her. We did have a web cam chat though so that's better than nothing. They can always be pen pal's and come to Dover so the two of them can ice skate!! (soooo excited for that) Here's a couple photos of the two, I thought there were more of them but I guess that's all we took. Just another reminder to take as many photos of the precious people in your life that you can. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE BEAR!!!




6 comments:

Roxey said...

So cute, Crista!! How is your life in Oklahoma? Is is windy? :) I love to see pics of Addy!

Roxey said...

Do you remember Angel Barlow? She went to WX. Anyway, she taught tumbling at the studio for 6 years until she had Charlie. He started throwing up on night, they took him to Instacare, told her to wait, took him to the hospital the next day b/c of no wet diapers. They did a spinal tap and discovered bacterial meningitis. So scary how in one second everything can change.

Beth said...

Thanks for the birthday tribute!! It is so sweet! I love it! You are so wonderful and we miss you guys SOOOOOOOOOOO much! We wish we could party with you. How long are you going to be in Utah again? I think you said it was only til the end of April. We are going at the end of May, but I think we're going to miss each other! :( so sad, but let's think about Thanksgiving! We love you! Pass on kisses. Oh, and I posted some pics. Sorry it took so long. ARen't our girls the cutest!

Jayci said...

hey! That pic looks familiar. ;) I love how little girls can become such fast friends. Your thought on them ice skating together sounds so cute!

kris said...

I am glad Addy has a friend she likes so much! How is she doing this week? Did Rachel get here? Sorry I haven't called- I have been swamped with school and midterms and this week I have to take a proctored writing exam that I have to pass in order to take some required classes and to gradate, so I have been preparing for that. But I am getting my hair done at that place you told me about this week! I am excited. We are going to Wichita this weekend but I'll give you a call when I get back. Oh I get the paper at shabbyprincess.comy

Me said...

I love seeing your pictures. Adilyn is so cute. She looks alot like Kelly's baby too. I'll have to show you pictures of Bella sometime. I hope your liking Oklahoma!