CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh the days of summer!








Summer seems to be flying by for us. Tim recently returned from his "dollar ride" which means it was his first trip overseas. He went to Germany, England and Kyrgyzstan. It was a great time for him, he flew quite a bit and learned a lot. Plus, he did an air show and now can add 3 more countries to his list! Addy and I had fun while he was away, doing girl stuff. Here's some photos from some of the summer fun. She is a little fish so anytime she can find water, she will!! Even if that means it's the dogs bowl, the toilet (GROSS!), sink, or a tiny puddle. She is a very independent girl and I can't believe she's getting so grown up. She reads books all day long, loves to help mom in the kitchen, eats yogurt and many things with a spoon all by herself and she is signing a lot more now and learning more words like cold, pretty, go (she yells this at the dogs when they need to come inside!), gone and of course, DADDY! She walked around the house when Tim was gone, yelling it for like a minute straight! Too cute!

Anyway, we're making some great friends here and really settling into our new home. Can't wait til we get some visitors though, next month we're having some and it'll be fun to see family.

16 comments:

brettandchristie said...

Addy is too cute, we miss you guys

Me said...

She is gettng so big. I remember those days. They only get better too. The pictures are really cute too.

I'm glad that things are going good for you there. Visitors are always nice too. I take it it is someone in the family. I'd be happy to come out and see you some time. As long as the flights look good, and I can find a cheap place to stay, it would be fun. Anyways, keep in touch. I love reading your blog.

Crystal said...

Hey, I ran across your blog, Adilyn is such a cutie! That is also exciting that Tim had his dollar ride and i'm glad it went well. Dan is also hoping to get C-17's so maybe they'll play raquetball together again somewhere down the road!

Jaime said...

She is so cute Crista!

Liz Ann said...

She really is getting bigger. She is a good mixture of both of you, but I think she looks just a little more like your husband.

Congrats on the $ ride. How exciting

kris said...

Yay! You finally posted! Just teasing but its so good to hear how you guys have been. Addy's still such a little dolly and I can't believe all the fun things she is starting to do. She's growing up so quick! Glad you are liking Dover!

Tiff Rudd said...

I agree...Yeah, a new post!! I was getting worried about you guys! Glad to hear you are doing well in Dover! We need to talk. I miss you girl! Addy is such a cutie and looking so big!

The Powells said...

crista, she is just so beautiful

Shannon Ambroson said...

Hey Crista! I came across your blog via Jill's :) I was so glad to see the two of you are neighbors! I hope everything in Dover is working out well... it seems like you're having tons of fun. I can't believe how big Adilyn's getting. I don't think I've seen her since she was a tiny baby!

Jayci said...

wow, Addy looks so much older now!! Beautiful little girl :) awww... So you're settled into our house now? Glad Tim is enjoying flying! So fun! Thanks for the update, it's always fun to read. :)

Beth said...

I am so glad that you blogged. I have missed seeing miss Addy. She is so gorgeous. I just died when I saw that first picture and tears came to my eyes! Oh I miss you guys! I am so glad that you are loving it though. I want to come visit so badly, but I am not sure if it's going to happen this year for us. We found out we're going to be here until Sept 09! Can you believe that?? Love you!

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

What a cute picture with her big eyes and her hat!

lishajeanne said...

Wow she is getting so darling! I love her hat! I am glad you are getting settled, moving is tough! Miss you!

Joel and Larissa said...

hey guys I have not heard from you in ages. I am glad to hear things are going well. Addy is so big and so adorable. I miss you guys. Clark gets in the toilet too how gross but he loves it. call me sometime. Larissa

Kandis Broadhead said...

She is so stinking cute...I can't even stand it. I'm glad Tim is home too.

the wrath of khandrea said...

enjoying military life?
ha.

it has its advantages, for sure, but the constant being alone is the worst. glad you have a fun little baby to keep you busy.