CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A 30th Birthday Bash!!!

Yesterday was my hubby's 30th birthday!!! I hope he had a fun day, I tried to get guys at work to harass him since he doesn't like attention drawn to himself....I'm not sure they did a good enough job. I should have thought of something clever to embarrass him REALLY WELL!!! Anyway, we went to Hibachi with some friends....the Kroshus', Modell's, Power's, and the Houcks. Thanks for coming everyone, we had a really great time and it made it a special day for Tim. Adilyn thought the chef cooking in front of us was pretty crazy. She watched him and each time the knives would clank together, she'd blink and get this bewildered look on her face. It kept her entertained though....here's her watching with wonder and playing with Daddy's balloons!

Hope you had a great birthday, babe!! We love you!!!

5 comments:

Marie said...

Happy birthday Tim!! Glad it was a fun time for you. I bet the Houcks are the ones that I'm supposed to look up. A friend of mine that is the secretary in the CE office said to find Lt. Houck because she likes to stamp ;) I guess he is in our hubby's squadron? Cherie wasn't sure. Anyway, happy 30th!!!

kris said...

Happy Birthday Tim!!! Why is it different on your facebook- is it because of the not liking to draw attention to yourself? Hope you had a great day!

I can't believe how much Addy has GROWN! She is such a grown up now! She looks so much older to me! Give her hugs from us!

lishajeanne said...

Hope you had a great day TIm. Hey Crista if you ever need help in the harassing department, the Smith family husbands are always too willing to help!

Jayci said...

Happy Birthday, Tim!

That is the CUTEST picture of Addy! I love her hair short like that. It's so stylish!

brettandchristie said...

Tim,

Happy Birthday, I look like you guys had a great day, We miss you and love.