CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

Oh the sound of babes....

Adilyn and her daddy have so much fun together! She is such a happy baby and laugh's only like this for her dad! There is nothing more heavenly than the sounds of happy babies! Also, she has officially become mobile! She started rolling over yesterday. Each time I return to her, I find her on her tummy. That's fun except when she's trying to nap and she finds herself "stuck" on her tummy and begins screaming! I guess we'll have to work more on rolling from tummy to back!

4 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

TOO CUTE!! Cameron watched with me and was cracking-up! We really need to get these two goof balls together! I'm glad you guys are enjoying being parents! It is so much fun! -Tiff

Jayci said...

hey! I FINALLY found your blog! i would click on your comments and there wouldn't be a blog under "Blog Name" where they'r normally listed. But today I decided to click "My Webpage" and TA DAA! :) So now you have another regular. Your pictures are so cute! Glad you have a blog.

Beth said...

Totally cute video! I watched it while Claire was in the room, and she completely stopped what she was doing, like "where's that baby?" Cute stuff!

Unknown said...

hahaha... That is so funny. She is already a Daddy's little girl. She has a pretty good laugh on her. I don't think my kids ever laughed that hard at that age.