CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

OK...who on earth voted for Grand Forks??!!

So this voting thing is pretty cool! It is driving me crazy though because I would like to know who voted for what. If you feel like sharing, please do! I would really like to know who voted for North Dakota? If we did get that, it's possible we would leave before our assignment is finished. It's all making me nervous but I guess I just need to have faith that the Lord will bless us and send us where He thinks we should be. Are you allowed to Fast for going to California??

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Follow your dreams. Go where the wind takes you. I don't think God really cares where you are, as long as, where you are, includes God.
Japan would be a good start. Learn a new culture, expand your horizons, think outside the box.
Get away!

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Yes, follow your dreams....great advice! God is always with us, wherever we are. I am curious though, anyone want to own up to their vote? I'd love to know what people think!!

Jayci said...

haha - i would want to know too. I voted for Dover C-17s. I thought that's what we'd get, so along with Alaska I was looking at all the things around Dover. I think you'd love it there! what does Tim want?

Marie said...

I'll vote for whatever you want! Wasn't it KC-10's to Travis? Or was it C-17's to there? I can't remember what you said the other day at Becky's house....Anyway, love your blog and will definitely check up on you once you leave me here to continue wallowing in Del Rio!! ;) I found yours on Jayci's. Take care!

lishajeanne said...

I voted for Colorado because I loved living there and being closer to civilization as you would be would make it awesome. The people there are so great too so that would be an awesome place to live. I also like Japan because so cool and a fun adventure.

Tiff Rudd said...

Adam and I vote California, unless you add Tennessee to the list! :) You guys will do great anywhere - make sure you let us know as soon as you know! Love and miss you! Tiff

Marie said...

I bet you're getting excited.....???? :) Oh, and I added you to our friends with blogs list, I hope you don't mind!!!????