CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder.....



Hold onto your hats, are ya ready for this?? Can I have a drum roll please....

Tim is the newest C-17 Pilot at Dover AFB, Delaware! He is so excited because our close friends, Jeremy, Nikki and Carson Kroshus are there flying the C-5. OK, YES, we're BOTH very excited. We attended Utah State together and this will be a fun time for all! We're just excited this year of pilot training is coming to an end. More later, it's late and we're exhausted! Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers, we appreciate and love you all! ps....the pictures obviously didn't turn out that well, maybe you can make some sense out of them though!

6 comments:

Marie said...

Crista, you and Adilyn look gorgeous, as always - great pics of your family! Congrats on your assignment, I wish I could have been there. Hopefully you're getting some sleep about now :) Take care.

Tiff Rudd said...

We are excited for you guys! How long will you be living there? How is Nikki doing these days? Tell her hello from me. Anyway, congrats! When is the big move? Love ya! Talk to you soon.

Jayci said...

CONGRATS! I'm thrilled for you two! I just wrote you a novel-of-an-email, so watch out! ha. You guys look so cute. :)

brettandchristie said...

Congratulations you guys. We are excited for you and wish you well on your new adventure. :)

brettandchristie said...

Congratulations you guys. We are excited for you and wish you well on your new adventure. :)

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you! Don't worry about your dress. The other one I was going to wear was a lot more formal, but I would be fixing things constantly if you know what I mean........You will look great.