CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tim's Graduation Day

Well, I promised many of you we'd post pictures of Tim's UPT Graduation so here they are. What a GREAT weekend it was! Family was here and the Air Force did a nice job of showcasing what the students went through this year AND what a great honor it is to be a US Air Force Pilot. Let me just take this opportunity to tell Tim (and all of you) how proud I am of him. Yes, it's been a rough year in many ways but how happy I am to be his wife and the mother of his baby girl. (The family in front of the T-1)

He is such an inspiration to me and I was so filled with emotion as I watched him receive his "wings". The Lord has blessed us in many ways and I am so excited to begin this next adventure together......onto Dover AFB and the C-17!!!



Tim and I at the Graduation Banquet
















5 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

CONGRATS TIM!!! We are so proud of you! Looks like you guys had a great weekend and we loved seeing all of the pictures! What a beautiful family! Love and miss you guys!

Jayci said...

Congratulations!! Can you believe that year is over? It is so surreal. :) Look at your fancy make-up! No wonder you do Mary-Kay! You three are a beautiful family. I'm looking forward to see you all in December.

Beth said...

Hooray for graduation! You guys look so handsome! I can't believe you're already done. We are sad to see you going! You will be missed. Hey, let's get together soon!

Marie said...

Congrats to you guys!! Crista, you look gorgeous in the pictures!!! See you soon.

whit said...

HI!!! Your family is gorgeous! Congratulations on the graduation. I love to be able to keep up with you.