CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Exhausted Mommy!!



Today has definitely been a challenging mommy day! So, I decided I needed to post something cute and wonderful about my little munch kin! This was today before church. She was such a little angel at church, even flirting a bit with the missionaries sitting behind her :)....yikes, is she starting early?! The rest of the day she was a challenge, I think she may be teething. It makes me sad when she isn't her usual "Addy self". Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. At least I can look at cute pictures of her and remember that not every day is difficult and I'm suppose to be the strong one for her....I'm the mommy right? Anyone else have kids who don't nap when they're teething??


5 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

Sorry about your hard day - boy can I relate right now! She looks so cute all dressed up for church! Teething is not easy and you can imagine how hard it would be to sleep when your mouth hurts. Have you tried teething tablets? They seem to help Cameron a little. Let me know if you haven't heard of them and I will give you all the details. Hope today goes better too! Tiff

Lindsey said...

Hi Crista! I finally found your blog! I saw that you're headed to Dover AFB - - I'm sad you won't be at McGuire, but that's still pretty close to us! We have friends that are there now. Adi is a doll, I hope she starts feeling better - and yes, Josie definitely skips naps while teeting too!!

kris said...

even when she is a pill, she is still such a cutie pie! and I LOVE her outfit!

Marie said...

Hopefully today was better for you! Teething can be tough on little ones, and if you find that that's what's going on try the teething tablets that you can get at Wal-Mart. Whether they really work or not I don't know, but my kiddos sure liked them and we even started calling them teething candies instead of teething tablets. They dissolve and seemed to at least distract without making them cry from having tingly numb sensations on their gums like from OraGel. Call me if you need anything, you can bring her over here and maybe it would be a nice distraction for her (and you!). :)

hillarie said...

Hey! I stumbled upon your blog when looking for what to wear to UPT graduation! We are in Enid, OK just finishing up T-1's! My husband is Guard and we'll be going back to the SLC kc-135 unit when we're all through.
Congrats on graduation! You deserve it! It has been one LONG year, no? Especially with little ones. We have 2 girls.
Well- good luck in Deleware! Your dress looked beautiful! It's so hard to find a modest one around here!