CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007


Hi All, since I'm done with Pilot training, and I'm a highly trained aviator the Air Force decided to give me a bunch of time off instead of putting me right to work, so I've got some time to goof off.
To the left you will see my new office the seat on the right will be mine. From the right seat I can pretty much move all the switches and push all of the buttons in the cockpit which is what I usually do during a flight, just cause I'm curious and want to see what will happen. This plane also has a Heads up Display just in case we need to go head to head with some Russian Migs or if the Navy gets out of line. I'm pretty excited to get started flying this monster, so needless to say I can't wait to get to Atlus AFB and then Dover so I can get to work.

I know it has no missiles, drops no bombs and I defiantly won't be switching to guns, but if this thing does not excite you I don't know what would.

3 comments:

Marie said...

I'll have to make sure Peter doesn't see this post, or April won't come fast enough!!! We're going to have to suck your brains dry once you all get to Altus and then Dover since you'll be experiencing everything before us. We'll definitely be in touch!! :)

Jayci said...

I read this aloud to Mark. You and him are going to have fun talking about it.

Great post. :) You are funny! Crista I'm excited to see you here in a couple weeks. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Tiff Rudd said...

That looks amazing! I still can't believe that metal things that big can get airborn. It must be humbling to pilot such an awesome machine. You rock big daddy!!!! I am waiting for my personal flight with you.