CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Yes, we made it!

Well, we have made it to Altus, Oklahoma and are finally settled in. The drive wasn't bad and Adilyn did SO well! It was the 3 days after that she was a pill, then she got sick for 2 days, then better for 1 and has been a PILL the last 3 days again. If she'd just tell me her problem, I'd try to fix it....really, I will!!
We just had our internet set up yesterday. We've been without it for about 2 weeks or so and you don't realize how much you rely on it for day to day things. We'll be headed to SLC next week and I'll try to post some pictures and fun stuff, I just wanted to let ya'll know we're here and things are great. We really have been blessed, we like our place and Tim is enjoying training. Hope you all are having a wonderful Holiday Season!!!! XOXO


ps...on Paul and Beth Bernards' blog (on our favorites) there is darling video of Adilyn and her best friend, Claire. You MUST take a look, I wish we had taken more video's of them...they loved to play together. We'll miss you guys! :)

6 comments:

Jayci said...

glad you have the internet up and running! We went to go see I Am Legend today, but it was all sold out, so I decided the next best thing was blog-browsing. :) SLC will be so fun! It's all snowy, I hear.

Joel and Larissa said...

I am glad you got there safe, I just updated my blog check it out.

Liz Ann said...

Yay! I'm glad y'all made it safely. I'm sorry to hear y'all have been sick though. I hope you get better. I'm so sad y'all are gone. I loved being your visiting teacher.
It is pretty crazy how much we depend on the internet. I don't know how y'all survived with it being gone for 2 weeks. I would have died. JK

Beth said...

I am so sad that Addy is not feeling well. We wish we were there to give her loves. Tell her that we hope she gets feeling better bc we know how it is to not feel good and it's no fun!

We miss ya'll SO much! We are glad though that you are moving on with your career and lives. There is life outside of Del Rio, right??? Someday we will remember what it's like. Have fun in Utah!

Tiff Rudd said...

So glad you guys made it safely! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and about Adilyn's first Christmas! Enjoy!!

Watts Family said...

Hey guys! Welcome to Oklahoma. We are about 3 hours North of you so we should try to get together sometime.
P.S. This is Mike and Krista Watts from Logan, UT