CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

....to grandmother's house we go!

Well, we've been in SLC since last week. We drove from Altus to Clovis and had dinner with friends that night. We gave Adilyn a bath and got her ready for bed then put her in the car at 9pm and drove straight to SLC. We stopped at 7am to feed her then pushed on to Bountiful and arrived around 11am. We were exhausted but so happy we drove straight because a terrible storm came in. Anyway, Tim leaves to drive back to Oklahoma on Tuesday and Adilyn and I will stay another week or so to see uncle Parker who returns from his mission on Thursday.

We've had a blast visiting family and friends and Adilyn has just been an angel! She is such a happy and fun little girl and she's been the life of the party. There's a lot to see at grandma's house and I'm a little worried about when we return to our tiny, barely furnished apartment where it's just she and I and the puppies all day! We may be needing to find some play groups:).


Here's a few photos from our trip so far. Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year!















8 comments:

Beth said...

You and Addy look so beautiful. We wish we had you to play with. We hope that you are having happy holidays. We love and miss you!

Tiff Rudd said...

Glad you guys made it safe. Addy is adorable and it looks like you guys have had a good time. Wish we could have been there to see ya! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

whit said...

Crista, what a fun time! Adilyn is so cute and it is nice to see you all with your mom. On the flip side, we went to Texas for Christmas - no snow!

Jayci said...

ooo cute pictures! We miss you here. We got extended yet another week, so I'm positive I'll see you before we leave. We really appreciate what Tim is doing for us and Buckwheat. Calvin wags his tail and walks right up to Buckwheat until Buckwheat runs straight past him. Calvin doesn't know quite what to do with him. But Gucci seemed to have a crush on him. Buckwheat needs to calm down! haha thanks again, Crista. HAve fun in Utah!!

Aldred Family said...

Crista- it's Marilee! How are you?! I haven't seen you in ages! Your little girl is adorable!! I found your link off of Andria Shaw's blog... I used to ask Dave about you all the time, but now I can just look for myself!! Hope you are doing well... just wanted to say "Hello!"

Me said...

Crista, I feel likes it been forever. I ran into your mom at the store and she gave me your blog. Your daughter is so cute. i am so happy for you guys. I hope that things are going good for you.

Katie (Larson) Boulton

Jaime said...

Crista it has been so loong since I have seen you. It's Jaime "Jorgenson" Parker. Your little girl is adorable. I would love to talk and catch up sometime. My blog is www.theparkers411.blogspot.com
I hope you are doing good.

Erica said...

Adilyn looks so pretty in her Christmas dress! You have such a beautiful family. Thanks for your comments on my blog. It's always nice to know that people care. Cache Valley misses you, but I hope you are enjoying life in Oklahoma?