CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

My precious, tired, little one!

I had to post this since it was a first for me! Today Addy only took 2 little cat naps instead of her typical morning and afternoon 2 hour naps. Around 5pm I was working on the computer and felt her mouth on my arm. I thought she was trying to suck on my arm. But, when I asked Tim if he could see what she was doing, he laughed and said she was asleep! She has NEVER fallen asleep in our arms so we thought it was SO cute. It just melted my heart! Tim ran to get the camera and I held her for a few minutes. But, as usual, my little one woke up the second she hit the mattress and she never went back to sleep! She talked for quite a while in her crib until I went to get her out. Later this evening she fell asleep in her stroller on our walk but woke up when we got home. Needless to say, she went to bed early, thus the reason I am able to post this tonight! Oh, the precious moments we love with our little ones! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is so cute!!! Crista, take it from me, you don't want my help with contacts and eye appts yet! Give three years and I would love to. Tim, I used an S-video cable to go from the comp to the tv. Then you need a mini RCA "Y" cord to go from your headphone jack on your comp, to your red and white audio ports on your tv. Best buy had all of the stuff I needed. The s-video is the round one with holes in the middle. Good luck DAWG! You guys are awesome and we miss you very much.
-Adam and Tiff

Liz Ann said...

Oh, I just absolutely love when they do that. None of my kids would ever fall asleep on me, b/c if I held them they thought I was going to feed them. They were fine with other people, just not me. I guess I'm just a milk machine and that is it :-) Na, I can only think of 2 times that lil Ant has fallen asleep in my arms. And I refused to put him down, b/c I had to cherish the moment. It doesn't happen that often for me :-(

Jayci said...

oh so precious! I can't believe how tall she is. She has really grown. :) You and her just look like best friends.

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

You are all so sweet! I believe this picture is deceiving...although she is tall and getting big, I think it makes her look more-so. It's fun to watch them grow, but I love it when they're small!

The Olsen's said...

So darling!!! I love it when they are snuggly. It makes every minute worth while. It was great to chat with you today. I will try to do better!!! Call anytime!

Marie said...

Such a sweet picture Crista! It's so funny that we all just adore these sweet moments of snuggles, smiles and coos. They just melt a mommy's heart and make all of the "other" moments worth it! I feel the same way about Daniel and his smiles for me. It's great that you got to enjoy that moment and get a picture to remember it. Take care!

Beth said...

So cute! I love cuddling with Claire when she will let me. When I get so frustrated with her, I try to remember that she is only going to be this little once and that I need to enjoy her while I can! Ady is a doll!

Patriot said...

I just came across your blog. Just wanted to let you know that I host a free giveaway every week on my blog for high quality, American made products. I don't make any money off of this, I just want to see more attention given to these products and more jobs stay in America.

I'm trying to spread the word! Come check it out!

Thank you!