CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hi, uh, I'm in Delaware!

Well, after months of craziness.....we've finally arrived and are moved into our new house. Things with the move went well, however, we did lose our little red Cavalier someplace in Arkansas! I guess it couldn't last forever, it was a great little car for 11 years for us. Poor Tim and my step-dad, they had to deal with it breaking down during the move. Oh well, all is good now.

This is a picture of our house. We love it, it's brand new and huge compared to the places we've been the last 7 years! Adilyn is finally feeling settled. It sure is interesting how a little one can change once her life gets stable! Now she is a total terror....ok, she's really the "destructor"! She loves the dogs but she loves them too hard for their liking. She just can't get enough of her closet or mine and today found a leopard print shirt of mine and had to put it on herself! Yesterday at the outlets she ran into Carter's and went straight for the racks ready to pull all the clothes off. Too funny! She loves to say "Daddy" and is totally into giving hugs now and we can't get enough. She's also begun to hide behind her glider....aparently she "disappears" if she's back there and gets a BIG kick out of it.

Well, Tim and I wish you all would come visit us. We have plenty of room and there's TONS to do here on the east coast. Just plan the day and let us know, we'd love to have you. Now that our life is becoming more stable, we'll get back to posting and checking our friends blogs to see what is happening with you.

ps....can anyone name the movie the title of this post is from??? I've been dyin for someone to know it. :)

9 comments:

Marie said...

I don't know the movie that your title is from, but I sure wish I were saying that!! I'm glad you guys are settled in. On your next walk, if you're bored, we would love a pic of our house :) It's 6037 - right down the street from you. I'm so excited to get there! We'll have to do some shopping together - you can show me around - just what you wanted, right? ;) Take care, and we look forward to seeing more posts before we actually see you guys!

PS - I want to see a pic of Adilyn, I bet she's gotten so big in the past few weeks!

kris said...

So I tried posting earlier but something weird happened on the computer so sorry if you get two responses from me. What I was trying to say though- I am glad you made it and are settled- and you are shopping alreay! Fabulous! your house is supercute. Addy sounds like she is growing up so much! I think the line is from Waynes World am I right?

Tiff Rudd said...

Hey girl! Glad to hear that you are there and settled! It was fun to see Tim and your dad on their way cross country! Addy sounds like she is keeping your hands fun! That was actually the hardest age with Cameron I think - they are into everything, but don't understand discipline or consequences yet. It got easier once he understood "no" and we could start time-out. Each age is fun too and she sounds like such a cutie! Can't wait to see pictures!

Liz Ann said...

YAY! I am so happy for you guys. I know y'all are ecstatic on finally being settle. The house looks great. As for little Addy, she might becoming a little terror, but it is good to hear that she still likes to cuddle and gives lots of loving out too.

Cindi said...

Wayne's World! Love it!

Jason's aunt lives in Delaware - perhaps we'll make it out there when we get back next year. I'd love to see that part of the country. Your house is beautiful!

lishajeanne said...

I would love to come visit. Who knows when though I want to go back east really bad. How long will you be there? Congrats on the big house. It makes such a difference!

amber hawkins warren said...

YAY congrats - your house IS huge - way to go! You have traveled around so much it's awesome.

I need to watch Wayne's World again . . . I totally don't remember that.

Beth said...

i have missed your blogging so much! We are so happy to hear that you are all moved in and that you love it! Adilyn is adorable as always and we miss her dearly. Sorry to hear about the little red car, but it made us feel better about the additional dent! We are trying to get funds to come and visit. We would love, Love, LOVE to!!! Welp, we love you and miss you!

jensenfamily said...

Hey guys,
What a cute picture you guys used of Spencer and Addy. I love it!! And I really love the "I'm in Delaware!" Way to quote Wayne's World. Heidi and I drove through Delaware a few yeard ago and we were so excited to use that line, we both said it the minute we crossed the state border. We need to come visit! I would love it. Love ya, Erika