CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sorry, but we're goin crazy here!

Well, the time has come and we're moving to Delaware. Sorry for the lack of communication lately, I have been in Idaho for quite a while with my grandparents. What a great time it was to relax with them and let Adilyn get to know them since we're moving far away. Plus, I had a chance to see my dad and his wife quite a bit so all around it was a perfect trip!

I just wanted to quickly post because Tim is back in Del Rio (YIPPPEEEEE, Surivival is OVER!) and we are beginning the moving tomorrow. My dad leaves Bountiful with my car and dogs tomorrow and he'll meet up with Tim in Oklahoma on Monday. Then, Tuesday they will begin the drive to Delaware and Adilyn and I will fly out that morning from SLC and head to Philly where my dear friend, Nikki, will pick us up.

WOW, I'm out of breath just typing that paragraph! So, I'm sorry I haven't posted pics of Adilyn's birthday and such...it'll still have to wait. Thanks for all your love and support during this crazy time for us. We're very excited and wish you all would come visit us!!!!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Good luck with everything. We can't wait to get to Dover. I'll have to call you and find out how you like it. Have safe travels!!!

Tiff Rudd said...

WOW! Good luck with the move!! We are excited to see Tim and wish we were seeing you too!!! Let us know when you make it safe and sound!

Roxey said...

man! congratulations on making it through! keep in touch when you settle in!!!