CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Why would I remove Tim's post?

So, I've been working on getting a new post together because we had an early B-day party for Adilyn since Tim was going to be at Survival. But, it's difficult to get things together since I'm at my parents and I still don't have it ready with pictures and the video. I did, however, want to let my husband know though.....I didn't remove your last post, either it didn't save or it's old enough that it was archived! Such a cutie....he doesn't blog too often! :)


We did have a chance to take some family photos with Tim's family while in SLC. For the heck of it we decided to take a picture of the 3 of us and some with Adilyn. Stay tuned for our little Addy and her 1-year birthday party.....

10 comments:

The Olsen's said...

The family pictures are adorable. Too cute. Meg has small feet. She is still wearing her 3- 3 1/2, but she is in the 75th precentile for height. I can't wait to see pictures from Addy's early birthday. Addy is so cute in the pictures. I bet her and Meg would have so much fun together.

Me said...

You guys are such a cute family! How long are you going to be in SLC for? If I don't see you before you leave, enjoy where ever it is your going next. It's really fun to follow you around.fe

The Powells said...

look at your cute little family...it was so great seeing you yesterday!!

kris said...

Those pictures turned out great!! Addy is such a doll, what a sweetheart. I hope she has a wonderful birthday! How are things going with Tim gone- call me anytime if you get bored (although I am sure little Addy keeps you on your toes!)

Jayci said...

i love family pictures!! You three are so sweet. :) I'm excited to hear about her little birthday party!

Tiff Rudd said...

Those pictures are so cute!! You guys all look great and I love the black and white of her standing! Too cute! Can't wait to see first birthday pictures!! Miss you!!

Liz Ann said...

Awh, those pictures turned out so good. We need to get an updated one, but I think I might just get one of the kids for now. I don't want to be in a picture when I'm all blown up from pregnancy. Will have to do a family shot after the new addition is added

whit said...

Beautiful family! I didn't know that Joey and Addy were so close in age. I can't get over what an Axenty she is!

Jayci said...

I just read your comment on the McClellan's about your cute house!! Yippeeee! So you guys decided to go with base housing after all? I bet it's really nice there. I hope you post pictures. :) I'm excited for you and keep the updates rolling.

Hans and Laurel said...

Wow look at you guys now! It has been a while since Utah State. We found out that Tim was here at Fairchild a while back for training. Hans was a little dissapointed you didn't call us up. Hope that the move went well. Your family picture is great!