CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Little Catchin Up!

I haven't been into posting much lately. Actually, I haven't been into doing anything on the computer lately since Adilyn insists that SHE must be involved. She is now going to bed later and sleeping an hour less for her nap, therefore.....I have no time to get things done and I'm very tired. ANYWAY, we still have fun! Plus, I have been busy with Primary, my aunt came to town, more family is coming tomorrow and Tim has been out of town. For those of you who may peruse blogs once in a while and are interested.....here's what we've been up to lately.

On September 11th, Tim's squadron had another new plane arrive and we went to check it out. Adilyn LOOOOVES planes and she ran from one end to the other, sat in the cockpit, and insisted on climbing up the stairs by herself! Here's a few photos of the C-17 Tim flies.....he just flew this plane last week and went to Italy, Germany and a bunch of other places.

These are a couple photos of our trip to the Baltimore Zoo with Aunt Suzy! What a great time we had with her, we miss her!! :)

9 comments:

Me said...

Those are so cute. I'm glad that your Aunt came. And I'm glad that you have family that comes.

It sounds like you've been busy. I remember those times where they sleep less and less and you feel like you never get anything done.

Thanks for catching me up though. I've thought about you lately. Have a good night!

Crystal said...

It's nice to have family around! I love all your pictures, it's fun to keep up on your blog and see what you've been up to!

Hipple Family said...

She sure is so cute! We miss you guys! Keep in touch :)

Tiff Rudd said...

It is good to hear an update! Glad you guys are doing good - except I wish Adilyn was sleeping better for you! Love you! Enjoy all the fun family visits!

kris said...

Oohh how fun. I totally want to visit over there and go see all the sites on the east coast. Have fun. I can't believe how big Addy is getting! She's adorable, tell her hello!

The Powells said...

good to hear the update on your cute family..glad your doing good

Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...

Fun times! It's good to hear your update!

Dave Peacock said...

Crista! Hey there lady. SO glad you said hi! Me and my wife Jen went through all of my student gov. stuff from slcc before we moved to the east coast ourselves - FL - it was such a great time. I had no idea you and Tim got married. And what a seriously cool job. We're planning on a family trip up to NY to visit family next, year it would be fun to stop by and see your cute little fam.

great to see ya!
Dave

Juliann said...

LOVE that your husband is in the military!! My brother-in-law flies C-130s for the Marine Corps. (You need to do a running post!!!)