CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Boyfriends and Mommy's Helper


Adilyn and Carsen (her boyfriend)
Did someone call Merry Maids?

Daddy's gift from Turkey....matching jackets!
Yes, I am very much aware of how little hair my child has and how she is often called a boy! :)

Where does the time go? I can't believe how quickly Adilyn is changing and growing up. She has become quite the talker and she loves to be mommy's little helper. Tim has been to some pretty neat places, I'll have to let him post on that but he did make it to India on the last trip! Thanksgiving was great! We fried a turkey again and invited some friends and the missionaries over. I am now doing overtime in the gym to make up for the holiday! :)
I am trying to get better at taking more pictures lately so I'll try to post them as the holiday season progresses. I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

Nicia said...

Adilyn has such a beautiful face, I can't see how anyone could think she's a boy! Cute pictures, and awesome little jacket! Turkey, how cool!

Beth said...

I love that Addy! She looks stellar in her matching jacket. That is just too cute! Isn't it amazing how quickly they are growing up?! They will be 2 soon! It makes me a little sad. We love you guys! Happy Holidays!

Marie said...

Uh-oh, after yesterday I think that Daniel might be a little jealous of Carsen :) She's such a cute little girl and so sweet. Oh, and that matching jacket is just adorable!!

Heather said...

Adilyn is sweet. Audrey didn't get much hair until she was almost 2 and I think Bethany is even further behind... we're to a year and still have less than 1/4 inch!! Oh well, it's easier to take care of anyway. Cute pics. Hope you guys have a good holiday.

Juliann said...

I love that picture of your husband and Adilyn! So cute! How are you doing?? How's the running? Glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving.

The Powells said...

adilyn and her boyfriend are very darling...and so are you!

Lindsey said...

Hey Crista! We have been traveling - sorry it took me forever to reply! I got J's kitchen at Costco - such a good deal and we absolutely love it. I heard they're sold out of them here, but my friend got one on Costco's website.
Adilyn is getting so big! She is such a doll - we really aren't that far away, we need to meet up!!

Tiff Rudd said...

What a sweet and beautiful little girl!! She is way too pretty to be a boy!! Cute pictures! Love her cleaning with mom and matching dad! So cute! Now we just need more posts with more pictures!! :) Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Love and miss you!