CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas....

Wow, Christmas has come and gone and so has 2008! So much has happened and we're so happy and blessed to be where we are. I think I was more excited for Christmas than anyone in my little family. Although Adilyn loves the tree, star, Santa (not in person though, come on, does any 20 month old)! She did not, however, like presents! She wanted nothing to do with them until we had unwrapped it completely and she could see it was a toy. All my hard work of wrapping EVERYTHING went totally unappreciated. Oh well, it looked pretty under the tree! Here are some photos since that's what you've really come to this blog to see, right? Hope everyone had a great Holiday!! :)

Christmas!!!!!

Her rocking horse, maybe her favorite...
Family
Or maybe the cooking set is her favorite....
What a disaster!

Christmas Eve, helping mom cook, well, she needed a break!

11 comments:

Leslie said...

WOW!! I want to be at YOUR house for Christmas!! Your home looks so perfectly cozy and all those gifts were so CUTE you got for Adilyn!!! Great job Crista!

Merry Christmas & now for a Happy New year coming up!

Love Leslie

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juliann said...

So cute, Crista!! Looks like Adilyn enjoyed her first Christmas!

The Vickrey's said...

Well i love reading your blog and i must say I am so glad to have spent the holidays with you guys! Your great Friends!

brettandchristie said...

It looks like Christmas was great at your house. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon. Crista, thanks for the crockpot it is just what I want.

lishajeanne said...

She is too pretty to be mistaken for a boy! What a fun Christmas! I miss you!

lishajeanne said...

Hey I need your address to send your Christmas card. Will you please email it to me? lishajeanne@gmail.com

The Powells said...

what a great christmas

Tiff Rudd said...

I realize I am way late in commenting - it has been a while since I have checked out the blogs, but it looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!! Adilyn is seriously such a doll! Having kids just makes Chritmas so much more fun!! Hope you are having a fantastic 2009 so far!

P.S. I think these are the first picts I have seen of the inside of your house - super cute!!

Charis said...

Hey hows the east coast treating you? We are excited to be alittle closer to friends.We should be there in July. Will ya'll still be there?

Anonymous said...

You need to update! I miss hearing from you (via blogging). You always have so many useful and helpful things to say. Keep blogging! I've started up another blog that I'm trying to keep up on and it's hard, I know.