CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Time flies and then there's a ponytail...or is it a pigtail?

I have been sorting through some pictures of Adilyn and came across these that I love. A friend of ours did this photo shoot of her when she was just a few months old. Addy will be 2 next month and it's exciting and sad at the same time...where did my baby go? All I know is....I REALLY DO have a toddler! :) She is so much fun, she loves to cook, read (if I have to read the Moose or the Pig one more time I just might go crazy), play with Daddy and the puppies, clean and watch Baby Signing Time. We have a great time together. This weekend my dad came to visit and it was fun to see her with "Boppa". I'll post more pictures of his trip later, we had a HUGE snowstorm and took him on a tour of the C-17....that was Addy's favorite part!



So, the time flies and then you can finally have this.....a pigtail!!! It has taken almost 2 years but we have finally enough hair for a pigtail...or is it a ponytail? Not sure, who cares, at least we have one :).



10 comments:

The Great Hunt Family said...

Wow, Addy is really growing up... She is so pretty!! How are you all doing?! Looks like you are having fun with the C-17!!

Me said...

Wow, she is getting so big. It was good to see you blog again too. I'm glad your dad came. I'm sure that was really fun for you guys. I was exactly like Addy when I was born, only I think she beat me to getting a ponytail out of her hair. I was still pretty much bald when I turned too. My kids don't have that problem-they are born with a full set of hair. It kind of isn't fair, but what in life is?

Hipple Family said...

I can not believe how big she is and how adorable she has become every day!! I love the hair!

lishajeanne said...

She is beautiful Crista. I cannot believe she is 2 already! Clark just hit 6 months. Time flies like crazy!

Kandis said...

She is so cute. Time does fly...enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

I love her dark, bright eyes. I'm glad you posted again. I was going through withdrawals mommy blog withdrawals. . . . lol. Amber

Liz Ann said...

I love the pictures. Too cute

Briett said...

So cute. I love the flash backs. to bad we can't really do that in real life. They do grow up to fast.

Juliann said...

Oh Crista - she is GORGEOUS, just like her Mommy!! Can't get enough of those eyes.

Tiff Rudd said...

CUTE!! It is good to see you guys are still alive and well! :) I can't believe your baby is almost 2!! It just doesn't seem possible! She is so dang cute! Let's talk soon!