CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! This weekend was a fun one with all the celebrations. Saturday we had our Easter Egg Hunt at the church. Adilyn wasn't too sure about all the craziness but it was cute to see her stuff items into her basket. What was even cuter was to see her put eggs and things into other baskets. I guess she thought those children needed to have those eggs! That's my girl, already sharing! :)

Below are a few pictures with her in her dress. They aren't the greatest but that's what you get with a crazy camera, bad lighting, and 2.5 seconds before getting into the car for church. She was most excited about getting her Elmo from the bunny.....oh, and of course, the candy. Her b-day is Thursday so stay tuned for pictures on that! Do I really have a 2 year old....where did the time go?



7 comments:

Beth said...

So cute! Whats a gorgeous dress. Wish we were there to play and collect eggs with you! I love it that she was sharing. What a sweetheart!! Miss you!

lishajeanne said...

She is getting so fun! I am glad you had a fun Easter Egg Hunt to attend! We miss you!

Hipple Family said...

Oh my goodness........she is getting so big! I can't believe it! She is so so cute! I love her dress, what a doll!!!

Jayci said...

she is so sophisticated looking!! Very cute! And she's already two... wow!!

Rachel said...

Hi! I always forget about your blog! Glad I found it. Addy is so big! She looks so cute in her dress and little piggy tails-finally!!! :)

Me said...

I love the Easter dress. We were in Park City, so I'll have to post my kids Easter attire next week. It sounds like you guys had a great weekend though. I'm glad you like it back there too.

A 2 year old-Wow! Whats even weirder is that my boy turns 8 next saturday. Time really flies-I'm warning you!

Tiff Rudd said...

She looks so gorgeous in her Easter dress! What a cutie! And, I agree - how is it possible that you already have a 2 year old! Crazy!

P.S. I haven't forgotten about calling you...I will I promise! :)