CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

And the countdown begins.....




Adilyn is 2!!!! Time has flown and now she is an independent, fun loving yet timid and self conscious little girl. She is mom's little helper in all things.....cleaning, makeup and hair, cooking and in "making mommy happy" as she says. She was very spoiled with a kitchen set, makeup set, shopping cart, toaster, cinderella coach and more. Lots of fun for this summer! It is this little girl and the fun we have together that will get me through this......






The countdown has officially begun! Tim left on Sunday for his deployment. He'll be home in September. We had some wonderful time together the last week or so and did some fun things that I will post some pictures and video for. One awesome thing was we took Adilyn ice skating again. We went a few months ago but this time we've been "practicing" at home on the floor! It was a great time. We're looking forward to gymnastics, skating and the pool, oh and a trip to Utah, to get us through this summer until Daddy comes home! I have to say thanks to all the ladies in the neighborhood, church and the squadron....they truly have become family and I appreciate all your love and support! :)












10 comments:

Jayci said...

I'm glad you have Adilyn to get you through the next few months. :) It would be hard to leave such cute girls!!

lishajeanne said...

I heard Utah! When are you coming? SO excited to see you. Bummer about Tim being gone for so long but good for us!

Hipple Family said...

What a darling little angel girl you have! I love all her toys to! I want to come play.......! lol
I hope everything goes well with his deployment, please call if you need a friend to talk to!
Miss you guys!

Beth said...

She is so darling! Happy birthday! I have it on my calendar, but we are out of town and I forgot! Of course! Happy Birthday!

We wish you well for Tim's deployment! We wish we were near you to have fun!!
We send our love!

Briett said...

Yeah, wow she totally scored on the gifts. Is it pottery barn? They have one that looks similar if not. Totally cute!

Hans and Laurel said...

Hey I hear that Hans ran into Tim on the deployment. Hans has been gone since Jan so I totally understand what you guys are going through. I hope the time goes by fast. Do you guys webcam? That has been the best thing for the kids and I. Take care!!

amber hawkins warren said...

Oh wow what a big thing to go through. I hope it all goes well. Wish you were closer so we could do lunch!

Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...

I didn't realize Tim was deployed. You are so strong and supportive, and I know things will work out just fine until he gets back. I imagine you will all grow a lot during this deployment. Thank you for YOUR service, as well as Tim's, in keeping our country safe. You will be in our prayers. Thanks for all you have added to my life! We miss you.

Crystal said...

hey! Yes, I think we are in the same apartment you were in, it is 1115, we had Austin Hansen over for dinnder and I think he said you guys were in the same apartment...the couch...yeah...love it, haha!! It's close to the pool though!! Hope you guys are doing well!

the wrath of khandrea said...

your daughter is 100% your daughter. she looks exactly like colton when he was little. with a splash of parker thrown in. and a glimmer of david. and of course, you, since she's a girl.